Monday, October 1, 2007

8 Over 80



Hey guys,
This is the first man I shot for our 8 over 80 project. Basically what we did is found eight men over the age of eighty that are still out working in their job every day. These men's ages ranged from just over 80 to 96, with many of them going to work every day and the gym as well. This is Don Woodard, he runs an insurance company in Fort Worth, and basically knows something about everything, and is a very gifted poet and writer. Very cool guy to meet. Now that I have internet on my laptop again, I should be able to update my blog more often.
Also, I will be leaving on Thursday to go to the Eddie Adams Barnstorm up in New York. I am incredibly excited, and it will just be a great time to meet people and shoot my self silly. Stay tuned for more, as always.
-jk-

No comments: