Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bob Klabzuba


Robert Klabzuba, 89, stands in a map room at Klabzuba Oil and Gas in Fort Worth. Klabzuba, who is a geologist, is the founder of Klabzuba Oil and Gas, and a philanthropist in the Fort Worth area as well.


I had a great time working with Mr. Klabzuba, he explained to me the meaning of all those squiggles you see on geographical surveys, and how to look for possible drilling sites. He also introduced me to the really cool lemonade packets that you just drop into your bottled water. Very tasty, I need to get some. Anyways. I am making my last minute packing things, and then I will be headed out tomorrow evening for New York, where I will spend Friday through Tuesday at the Eddie Adams Workshop. Its going to be intense, but I'm totally pumped and ready to rock. Take it easy!

No comments: