Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Armed Forces Bowl








Hello all,
I went and shot the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl yesterday. California beat Air Force 42-36. It was way cool, as it has been entirely too long since I've been out to shoot a football game. Its very therapeutic, as I had no deadlines to meet and just could shoot for myself. With any luck the magazine can use the stock, or maybe even in the next issue. I have to at least try. Thanks so much for checking in, I will try to post more soon. It has just been so darn crazy around here, I know everybody can feel me on that. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
-jk-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to see some new images...
ive been wondering why its been so long since you posted.
good job.

Caleb said...

Nice shots man. I almost shot this game. I wish I had, I haven't seen you in forever now. We should meet up soon. Are you still in Denton?