Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fashion in Fort Worth



I had a great time recently doing a fashion shoot out in Fort Worth. Our model was the fabulous Lindsey Collins, and fabulous she was as we cruised all across town. I always have a great time doing editorial fashion work , as it is a collaborative effort between editors, art directors and the photographer. I do not work with a team for many of my shoots, so to have several minds going over things is always a plus. Also, fashion photography is a great way to get out and try new techniques, and a really great chance to push myself further in my pursuit of continuous improvement. I am definitely a Dallas photographer, and love the city, but Fort Worth has so much character, and as they say, its a big city where everyone acts like they are in a small town. I don't think I've met one person that isn't friendly out in FW, which makes my job a ton easier. And a lot more fun.

No comments: