Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bedtime!


Well ladies and gentlemen, it has happened. After almost three years of being without a bedframe at all, and even longer without a nice bed, it has happened. My dad built me a gorgeous looking bed, and I shot it for his portfolio, The Woodmeisters of Corona Gap. I enjoy shooting furniture, its a fun little challenge. Let me know what you think, I'll probably have some other random muses coming up.
Also, I leave for Cuernavaca next weekend, so be looking out for me/praying for me as I spend the next five weeks down there. It should be an incredible experience.
Finally, my grad application was turned in last week, and no matter what, I will be walking across the stage on August 11th, and graduating with honors. There will be grad parties for me on Saturday and Sunday, we'll call them Kindig Shindigs I and II. They'll be filled with food and fun, and of course my lovable self, so if you get an invite, come on by! And if you don't get an invite, there will be bouncers present, just fyi. But anyways, anybody that wants to come, just let me know!
Take it easy,
-jason

No comments: