Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It'll Hit You Like A...



As I was relaxing and reading by the pool today- that's right, I said I was relaxing - I decided it would be fun to cruise around for a few hours tonight and shoot whatever I wanted. Did some light painting with both a flashlight and with a speedlight, just for giggles and grins. Here are some of the fun ones. Aynsley arrives home from Spain tomorrow, which will be incredibly awesome. I go to pick up the entire Dobrey clan in the beautiful beast you see above. Beautiful even when it's dirty... So anyways, it has been a relaxing week, the opposite of last week, and I certainly relish the chance to kick back and have some time to think. Who knows when I'll get the chance to do that again? And I know what some of you are thinking, when have you ever done that. Alas. I'm off now, maybe I'll go watch History Channel (exciting!). Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice man... Hope all is well with you.

-stephanie
texas-hockey.com

Caleb said...

Hey Man. I gave light painting a try last night myself. I have been wanting to for a while, but just now finally got to do it. We still need to meet up sometime soon as well. I have the pics posted on my Xanga
http://www.xanga.com/CalebSimpson