Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I see that light...



So I attended my last undergrad lecture at the University of North Texas (Accounting! Awesome!). This means that after my finals next week, I am finished (not including Mexico, but that's more like a vacation where I have classes to go to). Its awesome for sure, I am really excited to get out into the real world. I know, I know, you wise ones are sitting there saying that as soon as I start working, I'll wish I was back in college. Well, all I'm going to say is I love what I do, and I love to work (must be that German work ethic or something). I go crazy sitting around, fortunately this semester has kind of allowed me to breathe, but not really sit. So woo hoo.

In other news, I present you the latest effort in making myself able to eat food: senior portraits. I did a marketing shoot last weekend with my little brother, who is very James Dean-ish according to my mother, and his friend Sarah. They turned out well, and I hope to begin posting flyers around Duncanville and formulating packages very soon. I will also have examples up on Sportsshooter and my website.
If you or someone you know wants to do some portraits, especially senior portraits, I have an opening special: Multiple poses with up to two dress changes, a cd with selected ready-to-print images, an 8x10 and two sheets of wallets (should be about 24). All of this for $150. Now I will say, I am doing the majority of portraits at my house in Dallas, and will not travel very from there without an additional fee being paid. Please tell people now, because I will have these rates go up later on. Thanks!

And finally, I have been thinking about things, and I have a few little fun projects that have been left by the wayside because of this semester's insanity. Those include the Rec Center, some motorcycle-riding war veterans, and guys that build tall bikes. I have not forgotten about them, but have had them on hold. Now with school almost out, it looks like I can begin the pursuit again. Make sure you guys pressure me about these too, since I am not working for publication and have no deadline, I might drift, and don't want to do that. Keep my nose on the grindstone ya'll!

No comments: