Tuesday, May 8, 2007

So. Awesome.

Well, I never thought it would come, and it seemed like this was going to be dang near impossible, but I have finished two of my three finals. Spanish was yesterday... eish... but today I did International Relations, and was in the zone, despite having no sleep or study time (I shot two weddings last weekend down in H-Town). It has been really hardcore as of late, but as my girlfriend keeps reminding me, I am almost finished. So things have been stressful, but I've managed to stay pretty chill and not freak out about it. I've actually focused extremely well and been very efficient. Anyways enough about that. I took Ayns and her dad and sis to the airport, they are off to Spain and most of Europe for 2.5 weeks, estoy celeso.
But enough words, here are some pics from one of the weddings, Amy and Jim. Great time, they were extremely cooperative and let me do my thing, which always makes for great images. Enjoy!









1 comment:

Mike Morones said...

nice work!

now go and be a fonzie. and we all know what fonzie's like, right?