Thursday, April 19, 2007

Aileen and Dennis




So these are a few pics from the wedding I shot last weekend in Houston. I'm going to be down there quite a bit in the spring time, four of the six weddings I'm shooting in May are there. It was a good time, I got to work with a new photographer for Bella, Jerry Smith. Anyways, here is some eye candy.
I went out this morning and shot lots of pics with the old Holgas. I literally had to take them off the shelf and dust them before I used them, but I'm glad I did. I woke up very inspired this morning, and just took off at 8am. I haven't been shooting enough non-wedding things lately, and it has really started to get to me, as I am always trying to do something different or crazy. So off I went to the park, because I absolutely love nature in the morning, and took pics of people playing tennis balls, and then worked with light and line interactions between shadows, balls and court lines. Whenever I get those back I'll make sure to post the favs up here.
I will be headed down to Austin this weekend with Ayns to shoot my friend Deborah's wedding. This one should be good. The ceremony will be beautiful, but the best part is the reception: it is themed Alice in Wonderland, with everyone wearing themed costumes. I'll be setting up a little studio to capture the magic. Now that you are salivating on the thought of dressed up Dodos and Mad Hatter Cake, I will leave.